KJM's Credentials - We have won many awards for Customer Service & Conservatory design
KJM was formed in December 1982, we started life as KJM Replacement Windows Ltd and it was decided that as our range of products grew over the years and included conservatories, that we changed our name. So the company was renamed KJM Group Ltd. Over the years KJM has become a well established and a reputable company, which has gained the trust of thousands of home owners and businesses alike! We have been named as one of the top five UK companies no less than five times. Our diverse range of products gives you the options that you may require. We don't just sell PVCu, but offer timber and aluminium as well. We backed this up with a comprehensive 10 year warranty (insurance backed) that has a proven record. Sales calls are free, without pressure and our pricing is competitive. Give us a try, you wont be disappointed
KJM are members of the Glass & Glazing Federation
Our list of achievements includes the following:
- Winner Test Valley Business Awards 2015 (Customer Service)
- National finalists Network Veka awards 2015
- Winner of three national conservatory awards
- Winner Network Veka customer satisfaction 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Winner "Customer Service Excellence" Inspire 2014
- Finalist "Customer Service Excellence" Inspire 2013
- Finalist G11 awards "Installer of the Year" 2011
- Finalist G13 awards "Installer of the Year" 2013
- Finalist G14 awards "Installer of the Year" 2014
- Finalist G15 awards "Installer of the Year" 2015
- Winner of Network Veka’s customer service award five times
- Veka Approved Installer
- Approved by Hampshire Trading Standards
- Fensa Registered
- Independent Network member
- Member of the Ultra Installer Conservatory scheme
- Trust Mark (Conservatories)
- Member of Check-a-Trade
- Maintained large commercial contracts due to customer service over many years, in one case over 20 years!
Reviews of our glazing business
We also were impressed with the "no pressure to pay until fully satisfied" policy you use. We are totally satisfied and therefore have pleasure attaching our cheque
Mr & Mrs W. Durrington
The windows are really excellent, even better than we expected, and we'd really like to thank you for your early and honest advice, a competitive price and no hard sell, and then a very easy and professional installation. We can completely understand why you guys have such a great reputation.
Mr Ness, Ascot
KJM have been extensively throughout The Winchester Diocese replacing windows/fascias and soffits and installing bespoke conservatories for over 25 years. I am pleased to say that I have never received bad feedback from any clergy and would be happy to recommend KJM to anybody considering replacement window products! From sales to after-care the service is second to none!
Chris Mariner Houses Manager, The Diocese of Winchester
As a result of the excellent service and workmanship with the first set of windows, I returned to KJM Group Ltd for new rear windows and doors. Both sets of work (in December 2012 and July 2013) were completed to the highest standards, according to schedule, on budget and with great attention given to customer satisfaction. As I live on the Isle of Wight, I thought the service was first class, particularly when a return visit was needed to adjust one of the doors. There was no quibble about this and the team was meticulous to ensure that the doors fitted perfectly. This company goes the extra mile plus!
Customer in I.O.W
Read other testimonials here