Dempsey Dyer Beaumont Composite Window
The Beaumont window from Dempsey Dyer has been designed to bridge the gap between uPVC and timber products. KJM believes this product is an excellent addition to our range, as its a uPVC window with "timber looking joints". The Beaumont has hand-crafted joints and this jointing system sets the window apart from other conventional uPVC windows. The product is currently only available as a casement window, there are no door options for this system.
Available in these colours
The Beaumont system is available in a variety of colours in a foiled woodgrain finish.
Beaumont Window features
- Traditional aesthetics of timber, low maintenance of PVC
- Innovative sash corner jointing system
- Dummy sash/vent for equal sightlines
- Multi point shootbolt locking
- Based on the Deceuninck 2800 profile system
- Shootbolt and adjustable mushroom cams for enhanced security
- Energy 'A' rated as standard
- Extensive colour range
- Enhanced security hinge protectors as standard
Download our free Inspire Beaumont Window Brochure
Dempsey Dyer Beaumont Video Presentation
Our manufacturers two main areas of concern were its structural integrity and weather tightness. There are two British Standards that are relevant to these areas which we now have indicative test results for on the Beaumont Window.
- BS7950 – stipulates each corner and every locking point must pass a load of 3KN. The Beaumont Achieved 7KN.
- BS7412 – has no minimum requirement rather a rating and the Beaumont achieved 600PA.
Dempsey Dyer Beaumont Windows are available in Hampshire, Berkshire and across south England from KJM
We also specialise in
Our no pressure promise
At KJM Windows & Conservatories, we pride ourselves on our no hassle, no pressure approach to providing high quality home improvement products to the thousands of customers who have put their trust in us since 1982.