Date posted: 30th April 2020
Our return to work strategy
Update - 4/01/2021
- Hampshire is now in Tier 4 restrictions so the showroom remains closed to the public
- Revised Office Opening hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm - Saturday 9.00.am to 2.00pm - Sundays Closed
We would advise that showroom visits are made by appointment please, especially during the week as there are more office staff in. It would also be advisable to also make an appointment on Saturday, as you could have to wait to see a sales-person, or for the previous customer to leave. Although we dont mind families coming in, we would ask that we maintain the correct distancing at all times.
Current economic climate
It seems highly likely that social distancing will remain in place, certainly for the medium to long term, so as a business we have implemented a safe return to work plan.
So what can we currently do for our customers?
- House calls for surveys and installations are operating as normal
- UPDATE JAN 2021 - Sales calls are to be done remotely - we can survey/view the house externally but must not have face to face sales presentations
- Trade supply only for windows and doors from the majority of our range (please note lead times are currently much longer than normal)
- Service calls
- Online quotations via email
- Online quotations through the use of modern technology like video calls
- Installations are at 100% capacity.
Our plan to move foward
We have developed a Safe Operating Procedures document for both our staff and customers. Clicking the link will download this on a separate webpage.
Our glass federation - The GGF (Glass and Glazing Federation) have also produced a Safety Guidance for Homeowners.
We would insist that both documents are read and that you accept the terms before allowing us into your home
We will update this page as and when we have further information or government guidance.
Sales calls/Urgent service calls
Our current opening hours are between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday between 9.00am to 2.00pm. If you are calling outside of these times then please do leave a message as this is constantly monitored and will be dealt with remotely. Our contact number is
You can also contact us via email. email@example.com
Our previous news release on trading can be found here