Fully Reversible Windows
The entire sash of a fully reversible window can be turned back on itself to allow cleaning of the outer side with no intrusion of moving parts on your home's interior. This makes the reversible window option perfect multi-storey buildings - apartments and flats. The windows can also simply open in a conventional top hung fashion.
Fast gaining popularity throughout all areas of the UK, the fully reversible double glazing window complies completely with the Scottish and NI building regulations.
Constructed using VEKA Matrix 70 profile, the Fully Reversible excels in both aesthetics and reliability.
Fully reversible window features
• Compatible with Peder Nielsen Uni-system hinge.
• Choice of several locking mechanisms.
• Undergoing tests for Kitemarks BS7412 and BS7950.
• Designed to severe weather rating to withstand in excess of 2,400 Pascals (equivalent to 140mph wind speed).
• Offset sash gives concealed interior seal and exterior bevel feature.
• Largest possible sash size, 1,560mm X 1,560mm, with no intrusion of moving parts on the building interior
We also specialise in
Our no pressure promise
At KJM Windows & Conservatories, we pride ourselves on our no hassle, no pressure approach to providing high quality home improvement products to the thousands of customers who have put their trust in us since 1982.