Win a front door to the value of £1,195
Win a high security, energy efficient and low maintenance door. We have teamed up with MumsInTheKnow, to offer one lucky homeowner in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Surrey or Dorset, the opportunity to win a high security, energy efficient and low maintenance composite door installation up to the value of £1,195!
With an attractive finish that emulates the appearance of timber but without the maintenance, composite doors from KJM Group are available in a wide choice of colours including duck egg blues to heritage greens or contemporary greys.
With multi-point locking and anti-attack key cylinders, they achieve the highest levels of security. Energy efficient and advanced sealing systems mean that they also deliver exceptional weather performance making your home warm and secure year round.
It couldn’t be easier to enter:
Simply follow the link to the KJM Group website composite door page: http://bit.ly/KJMDoorCompetition write down or copy and paste the names of the four composite door ranges that we supply into an email and send it to email@example.com. Please add the word Competition to the subject line.
Don’t forget to include:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Daytime contact number
A winner will be drawn at random on 5pm on 29th August 2016, so you could be celebrating in time for the August bank holiday!
*Please note that we’re sorry but the competition is only open to homeowners living in the areas outlined and entries from addresses outside of those areas will be immediately disqualified.
Terms and Conditions
The KJM Group House Proud Competition will run to 5pm on 29th August 2016. The winner will be drawn at random following the closing date of the competition
1. This competition is open to residents of Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey and Wiltshire only, aged 18 years or over, except for employees of KJM Group.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted where appropriate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through MumsIntheKnow. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. The winning entry will be drawn at random on the 29th August 2016. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
6. One entrant shall win a composite door and composite door installation up to the value of £1,195. The prize is subject to availability.
7. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
8. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (KJM Group Limited) and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
10. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.